www.flickr.com

Friday, April 13, 2012

Remember when I used to do Johnny Fridays?

I found an open letter to Johnny that I must share with you.  I mean, I could have written this.  Except that I only have two kids, and my husband grows music instead of crops, and the closest small town is way too big and kinda really close.  Other than that, she feels exactly like I do!

http://www.blogher.com/dear-johnny-or-shall-i-call-you-mr-depp

I wanted to leave her a comment but I've forgotten my password username identity for BlogHer.  So hey Farm Wife From Kansas Who Loves Johnny Like I Do... I hope you find out that I linked your letter!  And it'd be cool if you're cousins.  I think he's my non-biological half-twin, or something.

Also I just watched a little news snippet about Johnny on stage with his unattractive buddy Marilyn, at an event called the Golden God Awards. Seriously, how did I not know this exists????  I can't even tell you how many times I have wanted to stand on the roof with my arms outstretched yelling I am a Golden God!!!!  



HOW IS HE SO AWESOME?!?!?!!??????!!!!!!!!!









No comments: